Become a Member of Grey Power Whakatane
Grey Power is a national organisation comprised of a number of local associations that represent the interests of those in the over 50 age group. By joining and participating at a local level you can have an effect at a national level. Whakatane Grey Power membership is open to anyone over 50 years, associate membership is also open to those under 50.
Why Join Grey Power?
There are many reasons for becoming a member of Grey Power Whakatane. For example:
- Have your say on any of the major topics that affect people over the age of 50 years.
- Get to know other members of the association
- Become involved in our committee, and within the Grey Power organisation at a higher level.
- Become involved in your community.
- Take advantage of discounts offered by local businesses to Grey Power Members.
- Receive Grey Power Whakatane’s quarterly newsletter.
Whatever your reason for joining, the Grey Power Whakatane Association welcomes those who are 50 plus who would like to be a part of a advocacy organisation that puts their needs and welfare first. So if you would like further information, or are ready to join us, click the button below.
To join or renew your membership click one of the following buttons